Studio Dress Code 2017-2018
For all classes hair must be pulled back into a ponytail or bun and secured tightly so that it stays through class. If hair is too short for a ponytail then at least the top half must be secured away from the face.
Jewelry other than simple stud earrings should never be worn during class.
- All Ballet & Bop Til You Drop Classes: Pink leather or canvas ballet shoes (Revolution, Bloch, or Capezio brand)
- Tap Levels A-D: Black tap shoes (Revolution, Bloch, or Capezio brand)
- Tap Levels E-G: Revolution Brand Premium Tap Shoes (Available at the studio)
- All Jazz & Team Time Classes: Revolution Brand Dark Tan Jazz Boot (Available at the studio)
- Hip Hop Classes: Jazz shoes or Clean Sneakers for Mini Session Classes
- 2017-2018 School Year: Order your required shoes at the studio
- Company Students:
- Ballet: Bloch Brand Pro Elastic in pink
- Tap: Revolution Brand Premium Tap Shoe in black
- Jazz: Revolution Brand Jazz Boot in dark tan
**Ballet/Tap/Jazz shoes from Payless or Target DO NOT meet our dress code**
Creative Movement, Pre-Ballet, Bop Til You Drop, Levels A-C (Ballet/Tap combo)
- Leotard and tights, any color. (No leggings or sweater tights)
- Skirts are optional
- Ballet shrug sweaters and leg warmers are the only cover-ups/warm-ups allowed
Levels D-G (Ballet/Tap/Jazz Combo)
- Solid color leotard only, no patterned leotards
- Tights – white, tan, light pink or black
- Patterened or multi colored shorts or dance pants are allowed in tap and jazz class only. Black dance shorts or a ballet skirt are permitted for ballet class.
- No tank tops, t-shirts, jackets, sweatshirts or other layers allowed during class. Ballet shrug sweaters and leg warmers are allowed.
Technique, Hip Hop, Modern & Contemporary, Pom/Jazz, Team Time, Adult Ballet Fitness
- Dance or fitness apparel only, including dance pants, leggings, or shorts/capris with tights. Legs must always be covered in the studio.
- Sports bras with a tight fitting tank over them or a leotard.
- Solid colored leotard with tights. Solid colored ballet skirt or dance shorts optional.
- Leg warmers or ballet wrap sweater allowed.
- Black leotard and light pink or white tights.
- Pink satin pointe shoes and pink leather or canvas ballet slippers are both required.
- Black ballet skirts are optional – shorts will not be allowed.
- Solid color leg warmers and ballet wrap sweaters are permitted.
- Sports bras should not be worn under leotard unless they are also black.
**Hair must be secured in a bun for every class**